Hearts for the Arts
CALL TO ARTISTS
Hearts for the Arts is an annual silent auction hosted by Artisans Gallery that benefits Arts Council’s arts education programs. Participating artists donate a small piece of fine ART or fine CRAFT, which is displayed as part of a silent auction for two weeks in February. The auction is part of the February First Friday Art Tour and the Arts Council hosts an Artists’ Reception (February 4, 2018 3 – 5pm).
We’re so deeply grateful to all of the artists who have made this event a success in past years, and looking forward to another fantastic event in 2018!
WHY PARTICIPATE? Hearts for the Arts directly supports our arts education programs (SPECTRA and Mariposa’s Art) reaching more than 18,000 students throughout Santa Cruz County.
- Artwork must be heart or love-themed
- Preferred format is wall-hung artwork, no larger than 12” x 12”
- Must be ready to hang upon drop-off
- There’s limited room for 3D artwork (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a space for your 3D donation)
- Have a piece ready to donate? Fill out this form now, or if you prefer to fill out the form when you drop off your artwork, just send a quick email to email@example.com to confirm your interest in participating (Artisans Gallery will have plenty of forms on-hand).
- Drop-off is at Artisans Gallery, Wednesday January 17 – Monday January 29, 2018. Hours 10:30am – 6:30pm.
ELIGIBILITY: All Santa Cruz County artists are welcome to participate.
DEADLINE: Artists interested in participating must email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31 to confirm interest (the sooner you confirm the more likely you are to be featured in our social media campaign for the event).
QUESTIONS? Contact Ann Ostermann, Open Studios & Events Director email@example.com or 831.475.9600 x17