Like Arts Council on Facebook for regular updates and sneak peeks
Open Studios & Events Manager
Finding artists out of numerical sequence in the printed Artist Guide:
- Artist #23, Cristina Sayers’s studio at 2200 Wallace Avenue (showing on Map L) is located very near to Artist #24 on Map I just off the frontage road between Rio Del Mar Blvd. and Freedom Blvd.
- Artist #132, John Wells, can be found on page 36 of the Artist Guide. He is showing with Ron Day, Artist #114, at 1801 17th Avenue in Live Oak.
- Artist #133, Laurie McCann, can be found on page 21 of the Artist Guide. She is showing with Alena Byrnes, Artist #59, at 5405 Glen Haven Road in Soquel.
- Artist #134, Geoffrey Nelson, can be found on page 22 of the Artist Guide. He is showing with Nancy Finley, Artist #63, at 4910 Cherryvale Avenue in Soquel. Note: Geoffrey is not open for All County weekend.
- Artist #135, John Hunter, can be found on page 39 of the Artist Guide.
- Note: John WILL BE open for All County weekend and he will be at a new location: 1930 Wharf Road in Capitola.
- Artist #136, Jim Bourne, can be found on page 20 of the Artist Guide. He is showing with Kathryn Edwards, Artist #54, at 15 Del Rio Circle in Soquel.
- Artist #239, Katell Le Bourdonnec can be found on page 52 of the Artist Guide. She is showing with Jeanine Calcagno, Artist #177, at 226 Highland Court in Santa Cruz.
- Artist #274, Donna Hills can be found on page 72 of the Artist Guide. She is showing with Michael Singer, Artist #264, at 1170 El Solyo Heights in Felton.
Corrections to the Legend of Symbols on the maps in the printed Artist Guide:
- Santa Cruz Art League, map “E”
- Santa Cruz Mountains Art Center, map “D”
- R. Blitzer Gallery, map “E”