For Grant Seekers
The Fall 2017 Cycle is now closed. Grant recipients will be notified mid-December.
The Spring 2018 Cycle will open in early February and applications will be due Friday, March 23rd by 5pm.
NOTE: We are using a new online database. All users will need to create a new profile and apply there. We recommend all applicants plan to attend an orientation session.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County’s Grants Program provides funding for artists and arts organization in Santa Cruz County to:
- Support the creation and presentation of artistically excellent work
- Increase the success of artists and the sustainability of arts organizations
- Expand equitable access to the arts to the full diversity of residents and visitors
- Increase social impact through art
- Engage new audiences in the arts
BEFORE APPLYING: Please see our guidelines on the following page.
Pages: 1 2