Hearts for the Arts 2019
CALL FOR ART
Artisans Gallery owner Linnaea Holgers James is generously hosting Hearts for the Arts for the tenth year – WOW! We’re grateful to all of you who have donated to this delightful event in the past and look forward to another love-filled Silent Auction in February 2019.
We’re looking for artists to donate a small piece of fine ART or fine CRAFT to the 2019 Hearts for the Arts exhibit. Proceeds benefits the Arts Council’s arts education programs – SPECTRA and Mariposa Arts. Your work will be displayed as part of a silent auction for thirteen days in February. The auction will be part of the February 1 First Friday Art Tour from 6-8pm, and the Arts Council will host an Artists’ Reception Sunday, February 3 from 3-5pm.
- Artwork should be heart or love-themed.
- This year we’re only able to display wall-hung artwork
- Maximum size 12” x 12” in either direction
- Ready-to-hang upon drop-off
- Fill out the artwork information online, or fill out the form when you drop off your art.
- We’re accepting artwork at TWO locations starting Wednesday, January 16 and continuing through Monday, January 28:
- Artisans Gallery, 1368 Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz. Artisans is open 7 days a week 10:30am – 6:30pm.
- Arts Council Santa Cruz County office, 1070 River Street, Santa Cruz (located at the north end of the Tannery Arts Center campus). Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm, closed on weekends.
Social Media Let Ann know what you’re donating AND send her images of your piece in process or the final piece. We’re hoping to create a Social Media buzz about the great pieces that will be available in the silent auction!
If you have any questions, just ask, and please forward this message to anyone you think might be interested in being part of this FUNdraiser.
Ann Ostermann, Open Studios & Events Director
831.475.9600 x17, email@example.com