Call for Art: Hearts for the Arts 2020
Donate your art to the 2020 Hearts for the Arts silent auction at Artisans Gallery!
Artisans Gallery owner Linnaea Holgers James is generously hosting Hearts for the Arts for the eleventh year – woo hoo! We’re grateful to all of you who have donated to this delightful event in the past and look forward to another love-filled silent auction in February 2020.
We’re looking for artists to donate a small piece of fine ART or fine CRAFT to the 2020 Hearts for the Arts, which benefits Arts Council’s arts education programs – SPECTRA and Mariposa Arts. Your work will be displayed as part of a silent auction for the first 13 days in February (bidding closes on February 13th). The auction will be part of the First Friday Art Tour on February 7th and the Arts Council will host an Artists’ Reception from 3-5 on Sunday, February 9th.
- Artwork should be heart or love themed.
- Preferred format is wall hung artwork:
- No larger than 12” x 12”
- Ready-to-hang upon drop-off
- There is limited room for 3-dimensional artwork & jewelry.
- Contact Ann to secure a space for your donation.
- Fill out the artwork information online or fill out the form when you drop off your art.
- We’re accepting artwork at TWO locations starting Monday, January 13th and continuing through Tuesday, January 28th.
- Artisans Gallery, 1368 Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz. Artisans is open 7 days a week 10:30am – 6:30pm.
- Arts Council Santa Cruz County office, 1070 River Street, Santa Cruz (located at the north end of the Tannery Arts Center campus). Our office is open Monday-Thursday from 9am to 5pm, Fridays Noon to 4pm, closed on weekends.
Let Ann know what you’re donating AND send her images of your piece in process or the final piece. We’re hoping to create a social media buzz about the wonderful donating artists and the great pieces that will be available in the silent auction!
If you have any questions, just ask, and please forward this message to anyone you think might be interested in being part of this FUNdraiser.
Ann Ostermann, Open Studios & Events Director
831.475.9600 x17, firstname.lastname@example.org