For Grant Seekers
The Spring 2017 Grant Cycle is now closed. Deadline to apply was March 15. The Fall Cycle dates and updated guidelines will be posted by June 1, 2017.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County’s Grants Program provides funding for artists and arts organization in Santa Cruz County to:
- Support the creation and presentation of artistically excellent work
- Increase the success of artists and the sustainability of arts organizations
- Expand equitable access to the arts to the full diversity of residents and visitors
- Engage new audiences in the arts
- Create Grants – for individual artists and organizations seeking support for their art and culture projects. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring.
- Develop Grants – for individual artists and arts organizations seeking support for their professional and business development activities. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring.
- Support Grants – operating support for arts organizations. Applications are accepted in Fall.