For Grant Seekers
The Fall 2017 Cycle opens August 15. Key dates are below.
NOTE: We are using a new online database for the Fall 2017 Cycle. All users will need to create a new profile and apply there. We recommend all applicants plan to attend an orientation session.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County’s Grants Program provides funding for artists and arts organization in Santa Cruz County to:
- Support the creation and presentation of artistically excellent work
- Increase the success of artists and the sustainability of arts organizations
- Expand equitable access to the arts to the full diversity of residents and visitors
- Increase social impact through art
- Engage new audiences in the arts
- Create Grants – for individual artists and organizations seeking support for their art and culture projects. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring. View guidelines here. Download budget template here.
- Develop Grants – for individual artists and arts organizations seeking support for their professional and business development activities. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring. View guidelines here. Download budget template here.
- Support Grants – operating support for arts organizations. Applications are accepted in Fall. View guidelines here.
Apply for grants: bit.ly/artscouncilsc-grants
Fall 2017 Cycle Key Dates
- August 15 – Fall Cycle opens
- August 22 (4pm) – General Orientation #1 (Arts Council offices)
- August 23 (10am) – Support Grant Orientation (Arts Council offices)
- August 28 (4pm) – General Orientation #2 (Digital Nest, Watsonville)
- September 27 (5pm) – Application Deadline
- Mid-December – Funding notification sent out to all applicants
- January – December 2018 – The Fall Cycle funds projects that occur in the 2018 calendar year.