For Grant Seekers
The Fall 2017 Cycle is now closed. Spring 2018 dates will be posted soon.
NOTE: We are using a new online database. All users will need to create a new profile and apply there. We recommend all applicants plan to attend an orientation session.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County’s Grants Program provides funding for artists and arts organization in Santa Cruz County to:
- Support the creation and presentation of artistically excellent work
- Increase the success of artists and the sustainability of arts organizations
- Expand equitable access to the arts to the full diversity of residents and visitors
- Increase social impact through art
- Engage new audiences in the arts
- Create Grants – for individual artists and organizations seeking support for their art and culture projects. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring. View guidelines here.
- Develop Grants – for individual artists and arts organizations seeking support for their professional and business development activities. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring. View guidelines here.
- Support Grants – operating support for arts organizations. Applications are accepted in Fall. View guidelines here.
Apply for grants: bit.ly/artscouncilsc-grants