For Grant Seekers
The Spring 2017 Grant Cycle is now closed. The Fall 2017 Cycle opens August 8. Key dates are below.
NOTE: We will be using a new online database for the Fall 2017 Cycle, and recommend all applicants plan to attend an orientation session.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County’s Grants Program provides funding for artists and arts organization in Santa Cruz County to:
- Support the creation and presentation of artistically excellent work
- Increase the success of artists and the sustainability of arts organizations
- Expand equitable access to the arts to the full diversity of residents and visitors
- Engage new audiences in the arts
- Create Grants – for individual artists and organizations seeking support for their art and culture projects. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring.
- Develop Grants – for individual artists and arts organizations seeking support for their professional and business development activities. Applications are accepted in Fall and Spring.
- Support Grants – operating support for arts organizations. Applications are accepted in Fall.
Fall 2017 Cycle Key Dates
- August 1 – Database opens for registration
- August 8 – Fall Cycle opens
- August 22 (4pm) – Orientation #1 (Arts Council offices)
- August 28 (5pm) – Orientation #2 (location TBD)
- September 21 (5pm) – Application Deadline
- Mid-December – Funding notification sent out to all applicants
- January – December 2018 – The Fall Cycle funds projects that occur in the 2018 calendar year.